If you have received an e-mail from ourselves or Nominet that your domain is due for renewal in XX days you should check if you would like to renew those domains to ensure continuation of services. You most likely have 'Auto renewal' enabled and in which case you will shortly receive an Invoice / Payment confirmation with your renewal around 30 days before the domain expires.
2) Click 'Domains' on the top menu
3) Click 'My Domains' on the dropdown menu
4) Check that each of the domains you wish to stay renewed have 'auto renewal'
5) Confirm any Invoices and payments have been made.
To manually renew a domain:
2) Click Domains on the top menu
3) Click 'Renew Domains' from the dropdown menu
4) Select or confirm the domains you wish to renew and check their expiry date
5) Click 'order' to continue to renew domains that are available for renewal
6) Confirm the checkout and process payment to complete your order for the renewal